Hop-on Hop-off Shuttle Service
Buy your ticket for OmmiBerg 2018 including a shuttle service option between the participating farms at R250.00 per person at www.webtickets.co.za.
Limited tickets will be available on the day at the participating farms at a cost of R280.00 per person.
Shuttle Services will be available to transport festival goers between the participating farms and will arrive and depart with intervals of between 15 and 30 minutes.
Alternative Shuttle Services
Buy your return ticket for alternative shuttle services for OmmiBerg 2018 departing from selected towns by contacting Winelands Sight Seeing at
+27 (0) 78 706 9560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost indicated below per route includes the hop-on, hop-off shuttle service between the participating farms at the festival.
The following routes are available:
- Belville/ Durbanville (pick-up Tyger Valley Shopping Centre)R180.00 per person
- Durbanville/ Brackenfell (pick-up Cape Gate Shopping Centre) R180.00 per person
- Milnerton/ Bloubergstrand (pick-up TBC) R200.00 per person
- Stellenbosch (pick-up Tourist Information Centre) R180.00 per person
- Franschhoek (pick-up Hugenot Chocolate Factory) R180.00 per person
- Somerset West/ Strand (pick-up Waterstone Centre) R220.00 per person
- Constantia/ Newslands (pick-up Shell Garage Paradise Place) R220.00 per person
• Boland Cellar • Domaine Brahms • Landskroon • Mellasat • Perdeberg • Rhebokskloof • Ridgeback • Windmeul Cellar •
Only tickets holders will gain access to the venues and the various entertainment on offer. The cost paid for the ticket includes wine tasting and access to the venues. Please note: even if you don't drink wine, you still need to pay the access fee as you will still be able to enjoy the other non-wine related activities (live music etc).
Several wineries are offering events and activities that require pre-booking. Please refer to the programmes and book directly with the appropriate winery.
- Shuttle Services is outsourced and the OmmiBerg organisers take no responsibility for late arrivals, departures or any other claims.
- Each participating farm at OmmiBerg is responsible for their own events program and the OmmiBerg organisers have no control over their activities.
- The venues at participating farms has a set capacity and they may according to law reserve right of entrance when this capacity is reached.
- NO alcohol will be served to individuals under 18 years.