Celebrate the Harvest at OmmiBerg
Paarl Wine Route, one of the oldest and most renowned wine regions in South Africa, is celebrating the 2018 harvest in spectacular style on Saturday, 3 March 2018.
Situated only 45 minutes from Cape Town with easy access from the N1, Paarl Wine Route offers the ideal opportunity to explore the rich history, warm local hospitality and world class wines of the Cape Winelands. The iconic Paarl Rock is at the heart of the route, which takes you to awe inspiring settings and allows you to experience working wine farms in a unique hands-on way.
Harvest season is a special time in this award-winning wine region and participating farms will host fun harvest activities for young and old to enjoy. Tractor and trailer rides through the vines, grape stomping, guided cellar tours and barrel tastings, blending and cork spitting competitions are included in the line-up. Participating members range from iconic wine destinations to lesser known family farms that will pull out all the stops to ensure an unforgettable outing for the whole family in the gorgeous Boland.
Paarl OmmiBerg Harvest Celebration offers a fun-filled family day in the winelands.
Entry to the event is R150.00 per adult and includes access to the venues, a stylish tasting glass, tasting coupons and free participation of events as indicated. Kids under 18 accompanied by an adult enter for free.
• Boland Cellar • Domaine Brahms • Landskroon • Mellasat • Perdeberg • Rhebokskloof • Ridgeback • Windmeul Cellar •
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW:
Tickets for the Paarl OmmiBerg Harvest Celebration can be bought from www.webtickets.co.za at R150.00 per person over the age of 18.
Limited tickets will be available on the day of the festival at any of the participating farms, at a cost of R180.00 per person.
Under 18's accompanied by their parents can enter for free.
- Shuttle Services is outsourced and the OmmiBerg organisers take no responsibility for late arrivals, departures or any other claims.
- Each participating farm at OmmiBerg is responsible for their own events program and the OmmiBerg organisers have no control over their activities.
- The venues at participating farms has a set capacity and they may according to law reserve right of entrance when this capacity is reached.
- NO alcohol will be served to individuals under 18 years.